Art by Verita's - Needleless Skin Booster




So I dropped by Art by Verita to try out their latest anti-ageing facial treatment- ART Needleless Skin Booster!

So I'm sure many of you have heard about Skin Boosters or more widely known as "水光针



Shui Guang Zhen". Skin boosters work in such a way as to inject Hyaluronic Acid (HA) right under the skin's surface to boost moisture and plumping up the skin which therefore leads to a reduction in fine lines, wrinkles, pores and pigmentation. 
It is super popular in Korea and Taiwan, that's the secret to the TV stars and actresses' super soft, smooth and supple skin. And technically, HA is one of the most popular ingredients found in many beauty products these days too. I personally use products that has HA inside ever since I know of it too. 

However, skin boosters are delivered via INJECTIONS. And I'm not talking about one injection of many mini-injections! Therefore, expect red bumps all over your face and a downtime of 2-3 days. So when I heard there's a NEEDLELESS Skin Booster, I knew I had to try it! It's my first time hearing of a needleless skin booster. I have never tried Skin Booster because I for one, am very scared of invasive skin treatments. This is because my skin is rather thin and slightly sensitive. I don't want to land myself in a situation whereby I cant turn back results. If your skin is already pretty good, don't fuss over it via invasive treatments! I have heard of so many horror stories...

So, this is especially good for dull skin or early signs of ageing. They use patented, New Cellular Treatment Factor( NCTF) made up of 53+1 HA active ingredients in a single highly effective formula to enhance the results.

There are 3 steps to the whole treatment so let's get started!


First- starting off with Microdermabrasion. 

Microdermabrasion is used to exfoliate dead skin cells on the surface and this allows subsequent products to be absorbed better as the skin is thoroughly cleansed. 

I myself have a microdermabrasion device at home which I use once every 1-2 weeks! :)






Second- Needleless Skin Booster time!

The NCTF 135HA microscopic porous herbal needles are applied. They are 100% biodegradable within 36 hours. 

It has a power dosage of 53+1 Hyaluronic Acid active ingredients all combined together in one formula! If you are curious, it includes vitamins(A, B, C, D), amino acids, minerals, coenzymes, nucleic acids and anti-oxidants. While some are too "cheem" for me to understand, they all work hand in hand into a concoction which works best as a skin booster that's applied on the surface and which would work down into your skin layers. :)

This powerful cocktail blend is applied to by hand firstly in a gentle circular motion and later pressed with care onto my face.
I barely felt much of a sensation and only slight prickliness when pressed onto my face.
Pain level: 1/10




Third- Masking time!

Thereafter, the beautician put on a mask for me. 
This is to smooth and moisturize the skin to help in the downtime! 

My thoughts on the treatment: I was pleasantly surprised by how fast and fuss-free the treatment took. There was almost to no redness or bumps on my face at all. All I felt was a very slight prickly feeling when I touched my face, which I figured its good...as I stopped touching my face. All the germs!!
That feeling lasted only for several hours and when I woke up the next day, everything was back to normal! I felt that my skin was plumper, brighter and also firmer :) Overall, I really enjoyed it and felt it was effective! Furthermore, I know that skin booster typically cost a few thousand and you need to go once a month for the first 3 months and once every 6 months subsequently for maintenance. This treatment costs less than $500. 


HERES ME WITH NO FILTER + EDIT AT ALL!

 Downtime depends on each individual so allow for slight redness and prickly sensation which wouldn't last for more than 1-2 days for sure. Optimal results are seen after 36 hours. 

ART by Verita is located at 501 Orchard Road, #04-01 Wheelock Place, Singapore 238880
Website: http//www.artbyverita.com
Instagram: http//www.instagram.com/artbyverita
Facebook: http//www.facebook.com/artbyveritasingapore

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts